The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2009 JGLII Touring, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2009-2012 JGLII Touring, Inc. | Jonny Lang. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009-2012 JGLII Touring, Inc. | Jonny Lang. All rights reserved.
- Use Of Site
?You? refers to all users of JonnyLang.com. The words ?we,? ?us,? and ?our? refer to JGLII Touring, Inc., a California corporation. We are the owner and operator of the Web Site.
By using this Web Site, you agree that we may terminate your user access to the Web Site, including any registration and/or member I.D. and passwords, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with this these Terms. We may engage a third party at any time to manage the operation of this Web Site and/or an affiliated web site to this Web Site.
1. Acceptance and Responsibility. Your use of the Web Site means that you accept all of these Terms as set forth herein. You are solely responsible for your actions on the Web Site or any other web site which you may access from the Web Site. You understand that (i) we cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from the use of the Web Site; (ii) the Web Site is for personal use of individuals who may or may not be members; (iii) illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web Site, including collecting user names and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web Site may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including civil, criminal and injunctive action; and (iv) any use of the Web Site by members is with the permission of us, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. Intellectual Property Ownership. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. We will, in our sole and absolute discretion, terminate the account or user privileges of any user who violates the intellectual property rights of others. All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Web Site, including, by way of example only, all text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos and the like (collectively, the ?Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by JGLII Touring, Inc., its principals and its affiliated companies, licensors and distributors. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal use. No other use is permitted without the prior written permission of JGLII Touring, Inc.
The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with these Terms. You may not, for example, download or print a copy of any portion of the Content or republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy the Content without prior written permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through JonnyLang.com; not to insert any code or product, or manipulate the Content of JGLII Touring, Inc. in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, data gathering or extraction method in connection with the Web Site. You agree not to use the Web Site for any commercial purpose, such as conducting sales of merchandise or services of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling merchandise of any kind. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. We will maintain and control ownership of all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to you by us and we reserve, in our sole discretion, the right to change or remove any and all such IP numbers and addresses.
3. Registration, Membership and Eligibility. Sometimes registration or membership is required before certain Web Site features can be used. Our registration forms may request your contact information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, etc.) and demographic information (such as your country, gender, etc.). You may be assigned, or you may be asked to provide, a username and/or password. We use this information to communicate with you and to provide a more personalized experience on our the Web Site. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted and to maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we reasonably believe so, we may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Web Site and/or refuse to allow you access to the Web Site. Membership in the Web Site is void where prohibited. By using the Web Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to abide by all of these Terms.
We have the right to refuse to allow you to become a member or may cancel your membership at any time. If there is a fee associated with becoming a member, without limitation of the foregoing, we will have the right to check your credit prior to opening your account, and refuse to allow you to become a member if we determine that you are not credit-worthy. We accept only one membership per person. If we determine that a single person has joined (or attempted to join) more than once, or if we receive multiple membership applications from a single and/or cluster of e-mail addresses verified to single user, we reserve the right to cancel all applicable memberships. You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may become a member with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
4. Consent to E-mail and Text Communications. From time to time, we will send you e-mail, text or communication through other channels informing you of updates, announcements or correspondence about new features, news, tour information and products offered by us, or other selected affiliates and related companies. BY PURCHASING, USING OR ENJOYING THE SERVICES ON THE WEB SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT AND OPT-IN TO RECEIVING E-MAIL FROM US, OUR AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, AND ADVERTISERS. SOME ADVERTISERS MAY PREFER TO CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY AND BY PURCHASING, USING OR ENJOYING THE SERVICES ON JONNYLANG.COM, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT AND OPT-IN TO HAVING THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS CONTACT YOU. We may retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes and to help us to serve you better.
5. User-Provided Information and Content. We allow users to make contributions to the Web Site ("User Content") through chat rooms, bulletin board services, member profiles and other means. If you upload or post content to JonnyLang.com, you are granting us an implied license to publish it in full or in part anywhere on the Web Site. For our part, we respect your ownership rights and will only use your content on JonnyLang.com and we will never sell, license or give it to any third party. We appreciate your contributions to the Web Site.
You agree not to submit or post any User Content that: (i) infringes the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity, (ii) is libelous, defamatory or slanderous, (iii) condones, promotes, contains or links to warez, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs, (iv) is pornographic or sexually explicit, (v) does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other protected group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise, (vi) is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others, (vii) exploits minors in a sexual or violent manner, (viii) promotes, condones or encourages illegal activity or (ix) is generally offensive or in bad taste.
You agree that all of your User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. User Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We will not be liable to you or to any third party in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Web Site.
We generally do not pre-screen, pre-edit or otherwise control User Content and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. By using the Web Site, you agree to assume this risk. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Web Site or take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
You agree to respect the rights of others and exercise good judgment. Without limitation, you agree not to: (i) engage in unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any other form of solicitation, including, without limitation, "pyramid schemes" or the distribution of promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters," (ii) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Web Site, (iv) make available, introduce into or direct to the Web Site any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, (v) interfere with or disrupt the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site, (vi) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, (vii) "stalk" or otherwise harass another person, (viii) "deep link" to any portion of the Web Site, (ix) collect or store personal data about other users, (x) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission, (xi) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, (xii) display any of the Web Site in a frame (or any of our content via in-line links), (xiii) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Web Site, (xiv) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms, or (xv) solicit personal information from, harm or attempt to harm minors, in any way.
You will be considered in violation if you (or others using your account) do any of the following: Post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal. Thou will not disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms, or discussions threads with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc. User may not impersonate another JonnyLang user or member (including celebrities), attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a JonnyLang user or member, dominate this Web Site with their views, or those who use it for harassment or with malice towards anyone, posts that overtake other users posts, Making repetitive posts in the Message Forum or News Comments, Posting advertising on the website, and trying to solicit money for charity, After being banned return under another username, You register and then delete your email address.
6. Payments. You are solely responsible for payment of any fees, costs or dues which may be required by us on this Web Site or any affiliated web site. We reserve the right to change and modify fees, costs, dues and terms in association with any merchandise, membership renewals or the like. All payments will be made in U.S. currency. All currency references are in U.S. Dollars. You will pay all federal, state, and local sales, use, value added, excise, duty and any other taxes assessed with respect to your account. If (a) your credit card is invalid for any reason, (b) you charge back to your credit card the fees due under these Terms, (c) it appears you have engaged in cheating or manipulation of the membership or any other services granted under these Terms, or (d) we otherwise believe you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or terms as set forth under these Terms, your membership will be suspended or cancelled immediately and all the information contained within it will immediately become inaccessible. We may, but have no duty to, immediately terminate the membership if we, in our sole discretion, conclude that you have provided false information in connection with your registration. We do not have any liability for information that is deleted due to termination. If your membership is cancelled pursuant to this provision, you will not receive a refund.
7. Links to Third-Party Services. Any third-party links, services, resources or information provided on or made available through the Web Site are not controlled by us. Accordingly, we make no warranties regarding such third-party links, services, resources or information, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement and we are not liable for your use of or reliance on such third-party services, resources or information.
8. Ticket Sales. We do not sell tickets from this Web Site. However, there may be links from this Web Site to other third party web sites offering tickets for purchase to Jonny Lang shows.
9. Termination. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or access to and use of the Web Site and Content, and remove and discard any information posted by you on or through the Web Site, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and effective immediately, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Web Site if you have breached, violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR PASSWORD, ACCOUNT, ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SERVICES PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Web Site at any time, subject to the other provisions of these Terms.
10. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. While JGLII Touring, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the data or information available on the Web Site and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in such data or information. JGLII TOURING, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. JGLII TOURING, INC. HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES OR FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR POSTED BY OTHERS. USE OF JONNYLANG.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER JGLII TOURING, INC., NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OF ANY OF THEM, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING JGLII TOURING, INC. OR JONNYLANG.COM. AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN; THE SERVICES; ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL, INFORMATION, OR CONTENT; PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH JONNYLANG.COM; AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING JONNYLANG.COM OR THE SERVICES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES JGLII TOURING, INC. WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. JGLII TOURING, INC., CORP. AND ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO CERTAIN OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANT WILL BE THE MINIMUM REQUIRED UNDER SUCH APPLICATION LAW. JONNYLANG.COM CONTAINS FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. JGLII TOURING, INC.. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE JONNYLANG.COM ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL JGLII TOURING, INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, PROFITS, OR COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; THE MATERIALS OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS OR RELATED CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL JGLII TOURING, INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $100.00. IN NO EVENT WILL JGLII TOURING, INC., CORP. OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES AFTER YOUR ACCOUNT REMAINS INACTIVE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR.
11. Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS, JGLII TOURING, INC., CORP., ITS PARENT AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ALLEGATION REGARDING: (1) YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT, (2) JGLII TOURING, INC.'S USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE, AS LONG AS SUCH USE IS NOT INCONSISTENT WITH THESE TERMS; (3) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT POSTED BY YOU; AND, (4) ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY YOU.
12. Additional Terms; Modifications to the Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time without prior notification to you. Each time you access the Web site, you will be governed by the Terms then present on the Web site and in effect. IF YOU OBJECT TO ANY SUCH CHANGES, YOUR SOLE RECOURSE WILL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE AND MATERIALS. CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGES WILL INDICATE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCH CHANGES AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH CHANGES, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. In addition, when using particular portions of the Web Site or Content, you will be governed by additional terms which will appear when accessing the Web Site. All such additional terms are herein incorporated by reference. In the event of a conflict between such additional terms and these Terms, such additional terms will govern when you access such Services.
13. Modifications to the Web Site and Content. We reserve the right to modify or temporarily discontinue the Web Site and the Content (or any part thereof) or to permanently discontinue operation of the Web site with or without notice to you. Modification of the Web Site and Content can include, but is not limited to, any change to the Web site or Content contained therein, changes to the administrative tools or functionality of the Web Site and Content, modification of the ?look and feel? of the Web Site, changes to the format of a property listing or any other part of the Web site, and the inclusion of advertising links or other content available on the Web site. Temporary discontinuance of the Web Site could be for a variety of reasons, including without limitation technical issues that require or result in short-term service outages. We will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise our right to modify or temporarily discontinue the Services or permanently discontinue operation of the Web site. IF YOU OBJECT TO ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEB SITE OR MATERIALS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE WILL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEB SITE AND MATERIALS. CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES FOLLOWING NOTICE OF AND/OR POSTING AS PART OF THESE TERMS OF ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS WILL INDICATE YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND SATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES AS SO MODIFIED.
15. Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
16. Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire, exclusive, and final statement of the agreement between you and JGLII Touring, Inc. with respect to the subject matter herein and supersede all prior agreements or negotiations with respect to the subject matter herein. If for any reason any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect. Any failure of JGLII Touring, Inc. to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related right will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The Section and Sub-section headings used in these Terms are purely for convenience and effect are for illustrative purposes only. In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of services, any license(s) you have granted to JGLII Touring, Inc., any provisions concerning indemnification and/or disclaimers or limitation of liability, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, JGLII Touring, Inc. | Jonny Lang ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, JGLII Touring, Inc. | Jonny Lang ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. ALL INTERANTIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO CUSTOM FEES WHICH ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECEPIENT.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. JGLII Touring, Inc. | Jonny Lang is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.